Going for the 2-day adventure Kakadu 4WD tours offers the best value for your money. Kakadu 4WD tours offer exciting, enjoyable, and memorable moments spent with family and friends.
The smartest way to enjoy all the panoramic sights Kakadu National park has to offer is booking a 2-day adventure 4WD tours. Opting for this type of tour provides wonderful experiences of enjoying the waterfalls, Aboriginal culture and art, wetlands, and wildlife of Kakadu National Park.
Day 1: 3-hour trip from Darwin to Kakadu National Park
- A Mary River Wetlands is the first adventure during the drive from Darwin to Kakadu National Park. The Mary River is home to the highest number of saltwater crocodiles and more than 250 species of birds in the Southern Hemisphere.
- The next stop is the South Alligator River for a delicious picnic lunch. The lunchbreak is also your first introduction to Kakadu National Park.
- It’s story-telling telling time at Ubirr, an iconic rock formation for its amazing rock art. This incredible site provides the perfect atmosphere for learning the story of the Rainbow Serpent.
- Look beyond the magnificent views of Arnhem Land and the floodplain when you climb the Nadab Lookout.
- The serving of delicious dinner marks the end of the tour. A private campsite allows you to enjoy a safe and secure night’s rest.
Day 2: Exploring Kakadu National Park
- Eating a full and delicious breakfast is the best preparation for an entire day of adventure and exploration.
- Visiting Jim Jim and Twin Falls means an off-the-road. Reaching Twin Falls is by way of using a 4WD track. A boat shuttle is the next type of travel to reach a rocky track. The great reward for the long travel is the incredible view of a magnificent waterfall deep into the remotest part of Kakadu National Park.
- The exploration does not stop with Twin Falls. It’s time to be bedazzled by Jim Jim Falls. However, the reward of seeing another remote and beautiful waterfall means walking over boulders and through monsoon forests.
- Marvel at the incredible 150-metre high cliffs surrounding the majestic location and natural beauty of Jim Jim Falls.
- Rest and soak up the experience before heading back to the private campsite.
- Swap stories and experiences with your fellow adventurers over an enjoyable, delicious, and hearty dinner.
Inclusions with the 2-day Kakadu 4WD Adventure Tours
The inclusions other than the offered enjoyable adventure tour of the 2-day Kakadu 4WD Adventure tours is a bang for your buck.
- Drinking water (you may have to provide your water bottle)
- A local guide to assist, explain, and help you during your 2-day 4WD Kakadu Tour
- Pick up and drop off Darwin accommodation
- All National Park and entrance fees
- Use of an Air-conditioned 4WD vehicle for the entire 2-day Kakadu Tour
- All delicious meals for the entire 2-day tour package
Travelling by road is still seen as the best way to get acquainted with a new place. The 4WD Kakadu Travel Tours offer the most affordable, but also the most memorable way to enjoy the sights, sounds, and feel of Kakadu National Park. Learn more about 3-day, 4-day up to 7-day Kakadu 4WD tours with Charter North.